SIUe School of Pharmacy Scholarship Guidelines
- MEPA will provide one (1) $1000 scholarship annually effective with the 2015-16 academic year.
- Student must be considered full-time by SIUe standards and enrolled in the SIUe School of Pharmacy
- Student must have completed a minimum of one (1) semester of the professional pharmacy program
- Student must be a dues-paid student member of the Metro-East Pharmacists Association a minimum of 90 days prior to approval by the SIUe School of Pharmacy Scholarship & Awards Committee.
- Student must be a permanent resident in the Metro-East Pharmacists Association area (Illinois counties of Bond, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, Saint Clair, and Washington) OR be employed by a pharmacist who is a dues-paid member of the Metro-East Pharmacists Association.
- The SIUe School of Pharmacy Scholarship & Awards Committee will select qualified applicants for the MEPA scholarship based on the criteria noted.
- The Metro-East Pharmacists Association must be notified of the recipient of the MEPA scholarship. The student must meet the criteria noted and MEPA will verify before the funds are released.
- The scholarships are awarded at the Scholarship & Awards Program for the student's next SIUe School of Pharmacy semester enrollment.