St. Louis College of Pharmacy Scholarship Guidelines
- MEPA will provide one (1) $1000 scholarship annually effective with the 2015-16 academic year.
- Student must be considered full-time by STLCOP standards and enrolled in the St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Student must have completed a minimum of three (3) years of the acceptable college program
- Student must be a dues-paid student member of the Metro-East Pharmacists Association a minimum of 90 days prior to approval by the St. Louis College of Pharmacy Scholarship & Awards Committee.
- Student must be a permanent resident in the Metro-East Pharmacists Association area (Illinois counties of Bond, Clinton, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Monroe, Randolph, Saint Clair, and Washington) OR be employed by a pharmacist who is a dues-paid member of the Metro-East Pharmacists Association.
- The St. Louis College of Pharmacy Scholarship & Awards Committee will select a qualified applicant for the MEPA scholarship, based on the criteria noted.
- The Metro-East Pharmacists Association must be notified of the recipient of the MEPA scholarship. The student must meet the criteria noted and MEPA will verify before the funds are released.
- The scholarships are awarded at the Scholarship & Awards Program for the student's next STLCOP semester enrollment.